Register for RIBBITING REWARDS
The Core Program is using BANKABLE POINTS
–– POINT EXPIRATION based off 1 year inactivity
Get points for any purchase except: lottery, tobacco, and alcohol products
Each Dollar $1 Spent = 20 points (you will have two wallets for points, this is one). Example $100 spent = 2000 points
You get 10 Points for every fuel gallon purchased (the other wallet for points)
Loyalty TIERS for Fuel Discounts – Designated each month from previous month’s points
One Time, Get Registered, Get 20 cents per gallon Discount (up to 20 gallons) & 500 points
Tier 1 “Hopper’s Tadpoles”
Qualify by REGISTERING – spending $0-$499 (earns 0-9,999 points)
Get 5 cents-per-gallon discount (up to 20 gallons per transaction)
Tier 2 “Hopper’s Froglets”
Qualify by spending $500-$699 (earns 10,000-13,999 points)
Get 5 cents-per-gallon discount (up to 20 gallons per transaction)
Tier 3 “Hopper’s Top Frogs”
Qualify by spending $700-$899 (earns 14,000-17,999 points)
Get 7 cents-per-gallon discount (up to 20 gallons each transaction)
Tier 4 “Hopper’s Army”
Qualify by spending $900 or more (earns 18,000 or more points)
Get 10 cents-per-gallon discount (up to 20 gallons each transaction)
CLUBS – Buy 6 and Get 7th One FREE
Fountain Pop up to 32 oz, Coffee up to 32 oz, Monster 16 oz, Red Bull 8 oz, Dasani Water 20 oz, Body Armor 28 oz, Frazil any size, Ghost 16 oz, C4 16 oz, Candy Bar regular size
Birthday Promotions – Earn DOUBLE pts on your Birthday and a free drink.
REWARD YOURSELF – Redeem points for $1 to discount whatever you want in store
Ribbit Racer Drift Game – Earn Coins to spend to get free products
HOP Shop APP has lots of Exclusive Member OFFERS – Membership is FREE
Questions can be directed to HOP Shop’s Marketing at [email protected]
Hop Shop’s “Ribbiting Rewards” Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ribbiting Rewards, owned and operated by Valor LLC dba HOP Shops. These Ribbiting Rewards terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (“You”) and Valor LLC dba HOP Shops and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Company”). You may contact Valor LLC dba HOP Shops c/o HOP Shops Marketing, PO Box 6325, Florence, KY 41022; 844-246-7511.
(1) Agreement to Terms.
YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE Ribbiting REWARDS PROGRAM. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the Ribbiting Rewards program. Use of the Ribbiting Rewards program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
(2) Modification of Agreement.
Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on https://hopshops.myguestaccount.com/guest/ (the “Website”). Use of the Ribbiting Rewards program after such notice will be considered your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
(3) Copyright Protection and Use of Company Information.
The Ribbiting Rewards program is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Company names, logos and trademarks may not be used by you in any manner without the prior written consent of Company.
(4) Minimum Age Requirement.
You must be at least 13 years old to apply for and hold a Ribbiting Rewards account.
(5) Company’s Rights in Ribbiting Rewards Program.
Company may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Ribbiting Rewards program at any time, including but not limited to rewards and point accrual/redemption methods. Company may also impose limits on membership eligibility, certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all the Ribbiting Rewards program or the Website without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service, cancel membership, suspend, or terminate an account.
(6) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Company.
(7) NO WARRANTY.
THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU OR ACCESSED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM, THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AWARDED OR REDEEMED THROUGH THE PROGRAM. FURTHER, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES BY USE OF THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE. COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE, WHICH RESULTS FROM ACTS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
(8) LIMITATION OF COMPANY’S LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS ARISING OUT FROM LOST OR STOLEN RIBBITING REWARDS CARDS, NOR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE RIBBITING REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST POINTS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR PROGRAMS, OR ANY INFORMATION SYSTEM, OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORM INFORMATION OR DATA. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY COLLECTIVELY OF THE COMPANY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
(9) Expiration and Forfeiture of Points.
Points earned on a RIBBITING REWARDS Membership Card expire after twelve (12) months of account inactivity.
(10) Entire Agreement.
These terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between Company and You with respect to your use of the Ribbiting Rewards program. Any cause of action You may have with respect to your use of the Ribbiting Rewards program must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
(11) See also Company’s Privacy Statement, incorporated herein by reference.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops MOBILE Terms & Conditions
(1) Agreement to Terms.
You acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) and that you accept the Terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APPLICATION. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should uninstall the Application immediately.
(2) Use of Information.
(3) Modification of Agreement.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Application and these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Use of the Application after such changes will be considered an agreement to be bound by any such changes. You should review these Terms from time to time to read any changes.
(4) Copyright Protection and Use of Valor LLC dba HOP Shops Information.
The Application is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Application are only for your personal use. All content or other materials contained in the Application are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by Valor LLC dba HOP Shops or the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content viewed on or through the Application. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Valor LLC dba HOP Shops the copyright holder identified in the individual contents copyright notice. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops names, logos, and trademarks may not be otherwise used by you in any manner without the prior written consent of Valor LLC dba HOP Shops. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or other materials viewed on or through the Application. The posting of information or materials on the Application does not constitute a waiver of any rights therein. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract any source code of the Application or any part thereof.
(5) User License.
Subject to these Terms, Valor LLC dba HOP Shops grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable license to use the Application for personal use only on a mobile device owned or controlled by you. Any use of the Application in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the Application or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, date, hyperlinks, displays, and other content associated with the Application is prohibited. These Terms and this User License also govern any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this Application unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements, or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
(6) Prohibited Use of the Application.
You agree that (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Application any content or materials which (i) harasses, abuses, or stalks any other user; (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law; (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contain a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contain advertising of any kind; or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (b) that you are at least thirteen (13) years old, and if you are 13 or older, but under the age of eighteen (18), that you have shared these Terms and Conditions with your parent or guardian and obtained their permission to use or access this Application; and (c) that you shall not use or access this Application, any of its content or any of the information or materials transmitted through the Application for any purpose or in any manner not expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops reserves the right to pursue all civil and criminal remedies for any breach of this agreement.
(7) Information on Children.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops does not seek to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of 18 through the Application and persons under the age of 18 are requested not to provide personal information to Valor LLC dba HOP Shops through the Application without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
(8) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Valor LLC dba HOP Shops, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties’) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Valor LLC dba HOP Shops.
(9) No Responsibility for Links.
(10) User Postings.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Application by users, and Valor LLC dba HOP Shops is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, Valor LLC dba HOP Shops reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Valor LLC dba HOP Shops’ sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms.
(11) No Warranty as to Information.
The Application may contain general information related to Valor LLC dba HOP Shops locations, information related to the Ribbiting Rewards program, links to and information from the HOP Shop’s website and social media profiles. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops makes no warranties, representations or guarantees that such information is accurate or that any service or product referenced in the material found in the Application will be available at a specific time or at a certain HOP Shop’s location. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops dba does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any description, price, statement, text, graphics, links, or other information displayed or found through the Application, including those of its affiliates and subsidiaries. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Application.
(12) NO WARRANTY.
THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APPLICATION, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION, THE CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE APPLICATION, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE APPLICATION OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE APPLICATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO A USER’S MOBILE DEVICE OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF A USER’S ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANYTHING FROM, THE APPLICATION. VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
(13) NO AWARD OF DAMAGES AGAINST COMPANY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VALOR LLC DBA HOP SHOPS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE OR APPLICATION. THIS INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICES, COMPUTER PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA. In no event shall Valor LLC dba HOP Shops’ total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of Fifty Dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
(14) Use of Your Information.
(15) No Confidential Information.
Except as provided otherwise in Valor LLC dba HOP Shops’ Privacy Statement with respect to certain personal data and financial information, you acknowledge that transmission to and from this Application is not confidential and your communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that, by submitting communications to Valor LLC dba HOP Shops via the Application, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Valor LLC dba HOP Shops other than pursuant to these Terms.
(16) Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Valor LLC dba HOP Shops and you with respect to your use of the Application. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Application must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the intent of the agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Valor LLC dba HOP Shops disclaims all responsibility for content contained in any third-party materials provided through links from the Application. Use of paragraph headings is for information purposes and do not expand or limit the terms of the paragraphs.
(17) Contact Valor LLC dba HOP Shops.
Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Application should be directed to: Valor LLC dba HOP Shops Marketing Dept, P.O. Box 6325, Florence, KY 41022, Phone: 1-844-246-7511, Email: [email protected]
Get Ribbiting Rewards
Do you want exclusive offers on food, fuel, and more? Then download the Valor LLC dba HOP Shops mobile app and turn your purchases into redeemable points for Ribbiting Rewards.
© 2022 Valor LLC dba HOP Shops. All Rights Reserved.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops Privacy Notice
September 9, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes the practices of Valor LLC dba HOP Shops LLC (“Valor LLC dba HOP Shops”, “we,” or “us”) with respect to personal information of consumers. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we collect through our websites including, Valor LLC dba HOP Shops website www.HOPShops.com .Valor LLC dba HOP Shops and Valor LLC dba HOP Shop’s mobile website https://hopshops.myguestaccount.com/guest/ and other websites owned or operated by Valor LLC (the “Sites”), mobile apps (the “Apps”), emails, messaging, information collected when you visit Valor LLC dba HOP Shops convenience store locations, social media pages we control, any other materials that link to this Privacy Notice, and other interactions with our consumers described herein. In this Privacy Notice, we refer to our Sites and Apps, and the services we offer through them as our “Services.”
This Privacy Notice applies to Valor LLC dba HOP Shops’ activities within the United States.
- Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Sites or Apps, visit our stores, or otherwise interact with us. “Personal information” does not include: (i) anonymous or anonymized information; or (ii) transaction data related to purchases at Valor LLC dba HOP Shops stores unless we combine such transactional data with information that can uniquely identify you. The information we collect generally falls into four categories: (a) information you provide us; (b) information we collect through automated means, (c) communications with us, and (d) data provided by others.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
You may provide personal information to us, depending on how you interact with us. Personal information consumers provide to us often falls into four categories:
- Personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, and other contact information.
- Account and profile information, such as your username or password, profile data, birthday information, preferences, demographic information (such as age or gender), products and services you like, and information about how you like to shop with us.
- Transaction information, including information about the products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details; and
- Other personal information you choose to provide us when you interact with us.
The personal information we collect depends on how you interact with us. We collect personal information from you in the following situations:
- Making purchases or otherwise transacting with us for products and services, whether in our stores, online, or otherwise through our Services (such as purchases on our Sites or Apps);
- Joining our loyalty, rewards, or similar programs (such as the Ribbiting Rewards Program) – including by downloading the Valor LLC dba HOP Shops App;
- Participating in contests, sweepstakes, and promotions.
- Providing feedback or participating in surveys.
- Providing information or content to us via our Services.
- Scanning your driver’s license for age restricted products (such as tobacco and alcohol products), where we are required to do so.
- Otherwise interacting with us or our Sites, Apps, or Services.
(b) Data Collected Automatically:
We may use automated technology to collect information from your browser or mobile device when you use our Services or visit our stores. Information collected includes:
- Data collected by our Sites and Apps: When you use our Site or our Apps, certain data about your web browser or mobile device are automatically collected in connection with our providing the Site or App to you. This can include your IP address, device type, device identifier or advertising identifier (or similar identifier), operating system, referring site or ad or application, online activity on other sites or apps, and information about how you use our Sites or Apps (such as the parts of the Site or App you view, click, or otherwise interact with). If you consent, it can also include your location (which you can disable at any time in your device settings).
- Data collected automatically in-store: When you visit our stores, certain information may be collected automatically relating to you, your device, and/or your visit, including by our Apps and by in-store technologies.
(c) Communications with Us:
If you communicate with us – for instance if you contact our Customer Service Team – we may collect your name, email address, phone number, any information you provide in your initial and follow-up communications with us. If you speak with our representatives, you will be informed at the beginning of the call if the call is being recorded. Similarly, if you interact with us on social media (such as Facebook or Twitter), we may obtain your username and any information you provide in communications to us.
(d) Data provided by Others:
We may collect information about you from other companies and organizations, such as data companies, payment processors, delivery partners, or other companies. We may also collect information that is publicly available; for example, we may receive information when you mention us on social media. Also, your friends may provide your information to us so that we can invite you to consider a product or service your friends are using.
We may combine the information you provide us with information that we collect through other sources.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Operate our business, including by providing our Services, Site, Apps, our programs, in-store technologies and experiences, and our other products and services to you; and by processing your transactions, orders, or purchases, and maintaining your account(s) with us; identify and validate your device(s); manage and administer our business; or report on or assess the effectiveness of our operations or any other business activities;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Conduct research and analytics, including to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services, Site, Apps, and programs, conduct consumer and operations research, learn more about our consumers and their behaviors and preferences, or otherwise evaluate, assess, and improve our business, Services, Site, Apps, programs, experiences, other products and services, and technologies, and develop new products, services, and technologies;
- Market to you and others, including by communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Valor LLC dba HOP Shops and others, and provide news, content, or other information we think will be of interest to you or that is tailored to your interest or your use of our Services or programs;
- Customize or personalize your experience in our stores, Sites, Apps, or Services, or any other interaction with us, or customize or personalize rewards, offers, or promotions tailored to you;
- Communicate with you about purchases, orders, accounts with us or inquiries or requests made to us, including by responding to your comments, questions, and requests, and providing customer service;
- Send you technical or transactional notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Link or combine information with other information we get from our Services, Site, Apps, or programs, and from others;
- Protect the security and integrity of our Services, including by troubleshooting issues and detecting, using fraud-prevention technology, investigating and preventing errors, fraudulent activity, liability, or any other illegal or potentially wrongful or harmful activities;
- Protect the rights, property, health, and interests of you, Valor LLC dba HOP Shops, any other person or third party, or the general public;
- Comply with, make claims relating to, or enforce legal rights or obligations, legal process, our policies, government requests, or prudent security or business practices;
- Monitor, report, and audit compliance issues; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected or permitted by law.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that personal information was collected or for the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- How We Share Personal Information
We may share personal data with third parties for any purpose described in Section 2 above (“How We Use Personal Information”). The categories of third parties who receive personal data are generally as follows:
- The Valor LLC dba HOP Shops Corporate Family. We may share the information we collect about you between and among Valor LLC dba HOP Shops and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Service Providers and Business Partners. We may disclose your information to vendors, consultants and other service providers and business partners who help with our business operations (such as payment processing, web hosting, operations of our Sites or Apps, product and order fulfillment, delivery or shipment, research, IT, consumer requests management, direct mail and email distribution, analytics and insights, fraud detection and investigation, bill collection, or legal and compliance services). Similarly, we may share data with business partners that assist us in providing Services or programs to you, such as social media networks that may facilitate your ability to participate in our loyalty or rewards programs.
- Compliance, Legal Claims, or with Government Agencies. We may share information collected about you in connection with complying with, making claims relating to, or enforcing legal rights or obligations, legal process, our policies, government requests, or prudent security or business practices. This can result in data sharing with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, for instance in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or others to legal liability, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- In Connection with a Change of Control. We may transfer or disclose your information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or other business transaction.
- After Notice to you, or with your Direction or Consent. We may share your information with your direction or consent, or after providing appropriate notice to you. As an example, if you click on social sharing features on our Services (such as a “Like” button), you are directing information about you to be shared with a social media platform.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Services – including our Site and Apps – are intended for general audiences and are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from our Services from users in this age group.
Please note that some Services, loyalty programs, promotions, contests, or portions or features of them, may only be available to individuals who are 16, 18, or 21 years old or older. The terms and conditions applicable to the specific Service, loyalty program, or contest or promotion will inform you of whether you must be a specific age to participate.
- Updating Account Information
You may update and correct certain account information you provide to us at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please contact us as directed in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note, even if you delete or deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as permitted or required by law. Also, if you elect to delete your Ribbiting Rewards loyalty account, you will lose all points and rewards you have earned.
- Communications with Us and Your Choices
We may send you marketing communications via email or text message, as permitted by law. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails or text messages, you can opt-out at any time as follows:
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing text messages, you may text the word “STOP” from the mobile device on which you no longer wish to receive texts.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, click on the hyperlink titled “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any marketing email, and then follow the directions to unsubscribe from email.
You can also opt-out of both texts and emails by modifying your communications preferences in your account settings located in the Apps. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your account or purchases.
Lastly, with your consent, our Apps may send you push notifications. You can turn push notifications off at any time in your mobile device settings.
- Cookies and Online Advertising
- Location of Services
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops is based in the United States. We collect, process and store information in the U.S. and other countries. If you use our Services, your information may be collected and stored in the United States or other countries. This may mean your personal information is collected in a country, or transferred to a country, that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as the country where you live. If so, your personal information will be subject to the laws of the country in which it is collected and/or to which it is transferred.
- Do Not Track Signals
As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, there is no commonly accepted response to Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, our Services are not designed to respond to such signals.
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops implements security measures in an effort to protect your personal information. But note, given the inherently open nature of the Internet, Valor LLC dba HOP Shops cannot guarantee that information transmitted between you and us will always remain secure. We may also require you to assist us to safeguard your personal information. For instance, if you create an account with our Services, you should use unique and strong passwords, not share your passwords with others, and take any other measures we may require under the terms & conditions applicable to the Service you use.
- Updates to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is effective as of the date noted at the top of this page. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and, if we do, we will post the revised version here and update the effective date below. We may also provide additional notice or information about changes if we deem it required under applicable law. You should check this page regularly for the most up-to-date version of the Privacy Notice.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Notice, you may email us at [email protected] Please do not email any confidential, sensitive, or personal information to this email.
You may also send any questions, comments, or concerns about our Privacy Notice to the following address:
Valor LLC dba HOP Shops
Attn: HOP Shop’s Marketing
PO Box 6325, Florence, KY 41022
© 2022 Valor LLC dba HOP Shops LLC. All Rights Reserved.